Re: Drag and drop (mv files and directories)
- From: Peng Yu <pengyu ut gmail com>
- To: Xavier Bestel <xavier bestel free fr>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Drag and drop (mv files and directories)
- Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 08:30:54 -0500
On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 3:05 AM, Xavier Bestel <xavier bestel free fr> wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-06-24 at 20:33 -0500, Peng Yu wrote:
>> I do have the write permission to both the source and destination.
>> There must be some wired thing happens. Is there any other way to help
>> me trace down the problem?
> I think Nautilus default behavior is to move if you drop somewhere on
> the same filesystem, and to copy if it's a different filesystem.
> You can override this behavior by pressing shift or ctrl, I don't
In case you understand me, nautilus neither copy or move no matter
where the directories are.
] [Thread Prev