Re: UI Roadmap: Update

*ping*

> I think it would be good to have another meeting before proceeding any
> further. The last one was at 13:00 UTC on #nautilus. How about we meet
> at that time next Monday (7th June)? Can everyone who wants to attend
> make it then? (One alternative that has been suggested is that we could
> meet at the weekend.)

I haven't had many responses about this so far. Let me know if you are
able to attend.

That said, it does seem like next week isn't good for many people. If we
can't get a critical mass of people together for this meeting, we can do
something over the mailing list instead.

Allan
--
Jabber: allanpday AT gmail.com
IRC: aday on irc.gnome.org