Re: Removing 'Backgrounds and Emblems'

While on the subject of emblems, please consider improving the interface of
their application.  Currently, if I select a number of files and drag an emblem
to them it only applies to a single file.  It should apply to the whole
selection.  In addition, it would be faster if emblems were applied by one click
on the emblem, rather than drag and drop.  Lastly, we should have (some) emblems
in the main menu and in the contextual right-click menu for fast application.

Thank you for listening.

Charlie