Re: "Clean Up by Name" connotes a less desirable Windows feature

This is getting very confusing :)

I think "align" is a bit deceptive, because it doesn't lead users to
understand that everything on their desktop could be moved around
drastically. In the ideal case, wouldn't "Organize Desktop Items" only
be available to users who manually arrange their desktop items instead
of using an auto-alignment scheme? Maybe it will help to think of
where this feature will end up in the long run.

David