Re: file system navigation api
- From: "A. Walton" <awalton gnome org>
- To: Nischal Rao <rao nischal gmail com>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: file system navigation api
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 18:07:45 -0500
On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 12:30 PM, Nischal Rao <rao nischal gmail com> wrote:
> I am writing an application, that requires opening of a directory and
> navigating the file system and open certain files for viewing. Can anybody
> please point me to the api that i can use to do this? I tried searching for
> such an api in the gnome website, but couldn't find one.
GIO is what Nautilus uses: http://library.gnome.org/devel/gio/stable/
> Please help me.
> Thanks in advance.
> Nischal E Rao
> nautilus-list mailing list
> nautilus-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev