Re: Nautilus and search.

And I forgot to put some more.
Like there is no easy way to navigate to the location (folder) of the
found file in the list other than getting the location usign
right-click > properties
and then copy/paste into the location bar.
Maybe remove the buil-in search features of nautilus and integrate it
an external tool like "gnome-search-tool" despite I'd still prefer to
have it all in the file manager.

-Nando

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81