Nautilus and search.

Hi,

With all these upcoming changes to Nautilus does the search feature
will be enhanced as well?
At the moment I find it the weakest element, preferring to go to the
shell and use find+grep.

Some topics:

1. There is no easy way to see the location from a found object.
    There are some workarounds but are far from been user friendly:
    - I can put in list mode and enable the location column, but I
need to do this every time I do a search.
    - Or I need to right-click > properties for each file

2. Restricting the search to one or more selected folders.
    While it is possible to perform this later some unnecessary and
not so clear steps are required.
    Ex. Select two folder and press the search button will be running
to the folder containing those folders and not to the ones selected.
          Only then it will be possible to restrict the search
location to these two folders using the rules options

3. The search advanced options show after the search is initiated and
can't be accessed before.
    The example on 2 describes this issue.

Any comments on these topics?

Thanks,