Added new patch to bugzilla

Dear nautilus developers

I've posted a new patch to bug #530430. It adds two new gconf keys to
make the snap distances for the icons on the desktop configurable.
I put the keys into "apps/nautilus/icon_view/" but I'm not sure if this
was the best place.
The constants SNAP_SIZE_X, SNAP_SIZE_Y in
libnautilus-private/nautilus-icon-container.c become local variables.
Maybe it would be better to move them into the container struct or
something like that.

I tested the patch with nautilus 2.26.4 and assigned the changes to the
git version which I actually didn't test (glib-2.21.3 is not yet
available for my distro).

What do you think?

Gerhard