Re: question about Unmount/Eject on removable media menus

On Tue, 2009-05-19 at 09:40 -0400, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> Where would I go to be part of the discussion on how this should work?
> I routinely use quite a collection of hotpluggable disks, bays with
> disks in them, and docks (but none with disks in them).

How about filing a bug against Nautilus at b.g.o? We might want to move
it to gnome-session-daemon at some point, I mean when we get a better
idea of what's needed and what we want the user experience to be.

Please Cc me (david fubar dk) on the bug as well. Thanks.

     David