Re: how to tell gnome I'm using debian sid?

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 6:31 PM, Josselin Mouette <joss debian org> wrote:
Le vendredi 13 mars 2009 à 13:11 +0800, 明? a écrit :

> From the main menu of gnome desktop, click
> System-Administration-Network, than the platform choose dialog appear.
> I'm sorry if it's not about natilus, could you suggest me which gnome
> maillist should I ask this question? thanks.

This is not related to nautilus but to gnome-system-tools.

How do you have installed gnome-system-tools ? The Debian packages have
a patch to prevent that exact issue.

I installed it by apt-get install gnome-system-tools, i cannot find the patch for it, could you help me get the patch? thank you.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.      Debian 5.0 "Lenny" has been released!
: :' :

--
My platform is debian sid AMD64 gnome.