Re: Display Notes content in bubble when mouse is hover the name.

Alexander Larsson wrote:

> Pop up previews are imho a bad idea. They keep being unexpectedly
> triggered when you're just leaving the mouse somewhere, covering the
> things you wish to see. The long term plans we have for nautilus wrt
> better previews etc is rather to have a separate pane for that. This has
> been discussed previously on this list, with example screenshots etc.

How will that work within the desktop area? By default there is no pane open
there.

I supposed a similar behaviour as seen in windows would be great, if the
pointer is left for a determined amount of time over an icon it displays
some details. Is something really handy specially for checking the size.

--
Nando