Re: GThemedIcon: nautilus has problems with fallbacks

Ok, sorry.
So I need your help in doing what I need: currently if I choose an
icon with GThemedIcon (without fallbacks) it tries to load the icon,
and if it does not find it, it uses the empty.svg

I need a way to use folder.svg instead of empty.svg, this because if a
folder does not have its own icon, it does not need to fallback to an
empty file, because it's still a folder.