emblem as a search criterion

Hello people from Nautilus,

First of all, I want to say that I'm glad using your file manager every day. I don't find to it any particular inconvenient.

My only question is about emblems. Is there any way of searching files with emblem(s) as criterion? The aim would be to find every "new" or "important" file the user tagged as such. In my mind, it should not be such a difficult functionnality to implement (at least in a non-optimized way). So if the team finds it interesting, I could even take a shot at programming it..:)

Thanks a lot in advance for your consideration.
Nicolas.