Re: Can Nautilus plugins set icons for files?

> Is it possible for a plugin to supply files' icons? If so, where
> should I look to learn how to do this in my plugin? Does anyone have a
> reference to tutorial on hand, or would somone be so kind as to write
> me a little example code? :)

I'm no expert in nautilus source code, but doesn't nautilus depend on
glib/GIO to supply it with icons? If so, shouldn't you look into
patching/plugin for GLib/GIO? (and the icons would also then appear in
all applications, and not just nautilus).

Stian Skjelstad