Re: tabs, Desktop & emblems

Hate to reply to my own messages, but...
It seems nautilus is in somewhat that can be considered "maintenance
mode" - some bugs are still being corrected, but new features are added
once in 3 years and nobody even cares to implement them fully.
Also I wonder if any nautilus developer ever visits nautilus bug
tracker. Guess not.

Anyway:
1) Available in both konqueror and dolphin;
2) Available in pcman file manager;
3) Available in KDE4.

--
Brain: an apparatus with which we think we think. - A. Bierce