Re: Exposing yourself over d-bus

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 8:17 PM, Alex Launi <alex launi gmail com> wrote:
On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 11:18 AM, Natan Yellin <aantny gmail com> wrote:

Couldn't you find out what file is currently selected using X11's Selection mechanism?

Yes, we just figured that one out. The file operations are still valid though. Does anyone have thoughts on this?
I'm not a Nautilus developer, but I think it would make sense to move the code for handling unified GVFS dialogs into a standard library.

--
--Alex Launi
-Natan