Re: Nautilus vs gnome-shell and the future

On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 13:26 +0100, Cosimo Cecchi wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 12:09 +0100, Alexander Larsson wrote:

> > Yes, i'm interested in getting this in and looking at simplify the
> > default toolbars. However, i have not gotten a ping from cosimoc
> that
> > the changes are ready for review yet, so i haven't looked at it. (In
> > fact, last i asked it was not ready.)

> It's still not ready for review, and honestly I don't think I will
> have
> time to work on it during this cycle, as I'm deep into my university
> thesis.
> John, if you or anyone else want to jump in and help with the code,
> that's obviously appreciated and warmly welcomed!
> So, if any of you is interested in working on this, feel free to ping
> me
> on IRC or by mail for an overview of the changes that still needs to
> be
> done.

Note that this risks conflicting with the split-view work, and I'd like
to get that in first (at least the basics), so more work might be
needed.

       alexl redhat com            alexander larsson gmail com
He's an unconventional umbrella-wielding senator looking for a cure to the
poison coursing through his veins. She's a psychotic junkie mechanic from
beyond the grave. They fight crime!