Re: file based check for top left text preview

I understood that we can disable for the entire system.  What I was hoping for is a way to disable this on a per file basis (or directory for that matter) via libnautilus extension.  If I write a patch for this would anybody be interested ?

Best,
Bryan

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 1:13 AM, A. Walton <awalton gnome org> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 3:25 AM, Bryan Pham<bryan zecter com> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I was wondering if there's a way to turn off the top left text generation
> for nautilus.  I dont want to disable the entire flow only on certain files.

Previews tab under File Management properties, under the Text Files
header, turn "Show text in thumbnails" off. There's no way to turn it
off for some text files and not others; it's all or nothing.

-A. Walton