Re: Start/Stop volumes and l10n

2009/7/26 Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>:

> For changes or suggestions to the English terminology, please bring it
> up on gnome-doc-list. Then, file a bug report against the application
> and point to any consensus (if any) on the gnome-doc-list.

Christian, this thread is yet on gnome-doc-list. Do I've to start another one?

About bug report, I could open it against nautilus (and maybe gvfs and
gio), I'm just waiting for a reply from David: I didn't understand if
he agrees on searching a different terminology or if he want to keep
start/stop, no matter what we could suggest.