Re: Right Click Desktop Menu - Sorry

I want to limit a users ability to create a launcher from the desktop.  I've
locked down the menus and function keys and turned off the other executable
bit for terminals and a couple of other programs so these can't be used from
the desktop. But it would be easier if I could disable it (remove
right-click menu) in one place instead of having to do it to individual
programs I don't want the user to launch.  I know it's not the best
scenerio, but it's getting me closer to my goal of locking down the system
while still providing a usable desktop.  I know it's sometimes a file line
between usability and security. That's my reason. Thanks for any insight you
can provide.

Antonio