Gloobus, Again

Hello everybody!

I have some news about the project, and some questions...
About what we discussed in the previous post, the coverflow like view can be a problem due pattents and integrating a 3D view into nautilus..
well, the cover-flow like is just eyecandy.
Anyway, the preview function is very nice, and very usable so I have rewritted from 0 the application.

Now using GTK, gnome-ui to get the theme icons and thumnails for files that can't be previewed by gloobus, and gstreamer for playing both audio and video...
I use cairo to draw a nice background..
So what I would like to ask, if it is possible to add a space key binding to launch this preview and a toolbar button I would like to make it as part of nautilus as it can be. maybe adding a gconf-editor key could do the trick...

What do you think, can you help me¿?

You can see the progress in my blog:

http://gloobus.wordpress.com/

And download the source on launchpad