Re: nautilus & hidden files

I've digger a little deeper and found glocalfileinfo.c
there are a few getxattr calls in the function
get_one_xattr_from_fd (int         fd,
		       GFileInfo  *info,
		       const char *gio_attr,
		       const char *xattr)

It's a bit long, so I didn't paste it, but these are the most important steps:
g_fgetxattr (fd, xattr, value_p, len); /* macro for fgetxattr */
escape_xattr (info, gio_attr, value_p, len); /* calls the function
g_file_info_set_attribute */

Anyway I dont't know which is the corresponding xattr to
G_FILE_ATTRIBUTE_STANDARD_IS_HIDDEN.

Sorry if I was still not enough helpful, maybe you should wait for
Alexander reply!