Re: nautilus & hidden files

On Fri, 2008-10-03 at 18:55 +0200, yelo_3 wrote:
> > This is in fact already half-done. Since 2.22 nautilus picks up the
> > hidden attribute from gio, so all that is needed is for gio to pick up
> > the hidden attribute from the filesystem. However, I don't know how to
> > do this for e.g. ntfs.
>
> That's good! we should write to gio mailing list so!

There really isn't a special list for gio. We mostly use bugzilla and
the gtk-devel-list. But I'm the gio maintainer too, so no need to tell
me about this again. :)

If you want to get this working it would help a lot if you did some
research on how an application can get this information from the ntfs
fuse filesystem.