Modify the Places links

Hi,

I am using Ubuntu 8.10 and today i tried out to change the language for the desktop. I was using the spanish before and changed to Swedish. I was asked if i would like to update the foldernames for the home, desktop etc links. I answered yes. Shortly thereafter i decided finally to go for the english language. I was asked again if i wanted to update the foldernames. Afterwards i see that in the menu panel->places->Desktop its still pointing to the foldername in swedish. I have been looking around how to be able to edit this setting. Would be very greatful for any advices.

Thanks in advance

Magnus