List creation date

Hello everybody,

I have a request - didn't find it in the archive, so I'm mailing this to you. It would be just great if a column could be added to nautilus which displays the creation date. I know nautilus files it as it is in the properties of the file, but it can't be displayed. It is important to me because I copied all my files to a new ubuntu system and now my hundreds of files have the same date. It is very difficult to work like that because I very often need to sort my files by creation date.

Can anyone help? Maybe there is a workaround.

Thanks a lot!

Saskia