Re: work on multiview (i.e. tab) branch

Hi,

Well I feel like a bit of a doofus now - looks like Christian has
already addressed the build problems that I previously mentioned but
it hasn't yet been picked up by bzr-mirror, so my previous patches are
unnecessary. I'll fix that up in my branch sometime later.

In relation to my previous post, an article on Ars Technica [1] has
identified the following missing features:

* Support for moving tabs between windows
* Using the alt+number combination to switch between tabs

Apologies if this is redundant information, I'm just trying to make
sure all relevant information is available & archived in one place. :)

Cheers,
Jared

[1] http://arstechnica.com/journals/linux.ars/2008/05/27/gnome-file-manager-gets-tabbed-file-browsing