Re: Confused about nautilus thumbnails

Hmmm... see, I read through that fdo spec, and what I thought would
happen is:
- If the nautilus icon size <= 128, then create a 128 sized thumbnail in
the .thumbnails/normal directory. Then resize it down to fit the icon
size.
- Else, if the nautilus icon size > 128, then create a 256 sized
thumbnail, save it in the .thumbnails/large directory, and resize it up
or down to fit the nautilus icon size.

But flicking through the nautilus source code, i'm only seeing
references to GNOME_THUMBNAIL_SIZE_NORMAL - so I guess nautilus never
uses the .thumbnails/large 256 sized thumbnails?

(I should also add, my thumbnailer works fine when nautilus icons are
smaller than 128, it's only on larger sizes that I run into problems)