Re: templates patch ...

Le lundi 30 juin 2008 à 09:57 +0200, Kristoffer Lundén a écrit :

[snip]

> Can only speak for myself, as a normal-but-heavy user, both at work
> and at home: I would very much not like a distribution or application
> clutter my menu with templates, especially ones that I can't easily
> remove since they are system-wide and therefore both permissions and
> other users may be a problem. Other users are also a "problem" in what
> they may install if we all share templates.
>
> I very much like the templates-per-user approach where a Templates
> directory is used - but I think some extra glue would be very nice,
> perhaps a simple way to *copy* some system-wide templates to the local
> place, maybe using the top-ribbon to show that option clearly?

[snip]

believe me, as sysadmin and/or distributor, this is one of the things
that makes nautilus much nicer. Nobody forces anybody to put templates
in there actually and the will just be available in the right click
menu. I can't see what harm it could do.

--
Gilles Dartiguelongue <gilles dartiguelongue esiee org>