Re: Observations about Nautilus extensions and more

On 6/16/08, Nelson Benítez León <nbenitezl gmail com> wrote:
> I'm willing to help, though I would need to learn D-Bus and also my time to
> work on this is somewhat restricted...

This is exactly my case too. I would like to help, but I need to learn
D-Bus and some Nautilus internals. Also, my time is very limited, but
I certainly would like to help.
I'm very new in this list, and I've never participated in a truely
comunity project, at least not as a developer. Which methods should we
use to design the new API as a team and achieve a concensus? Should
this list be the main way to communicate our ideas?

best regards,

Dariem