How to compile a nautilus extension

Hello to the community, I'm new and I really want to know something easy, well, I think it's easy for some of you but me. The thing is that I need to know how to compile a nautilus extension. I am developing some of them but I can't get information about nautilus extensions compilation or a place where I can find something about it. Maybe an example or the line I need to type for compiling it. That's why I need some help and I will thank to everybody for helping me.

¿Quieres los emoticonos y guiños más divertidos? Descárgate Internet Explorer 7, y consigue contenidos exclusivos cada semana. ¡Gratis! ¿Quieres los emoticonos y guiños más divertidos?