Re: nautilus bookmarks in folders?

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 21:53:38 +0100, Robin Bultot <Robin Bultot nl> wrote:

I was wondering if it is possible to place nautilus bookmarks into
folders? I use nautilus for my ftp connections and I'd like to bookmark
my clients and sort them into folders. (firefox-like)

To my knowledge you cannot sort bookmarks into folders.

If it can't be done at the moment it maybe better to see this as a
feature-request.

Feel free to file a feature request. Set the serverity to 'enhancement' to
do so.

Regards

--
Christian Kirbach