Re: Nautilus splitted-view
- From: "Salvatore Benedetto" <emitrax gmail com>
- To: "Vitezslav Kotrla" <vitko post cz>
- Cc: nautilus-list List <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Nautilus splitted-view
- Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 12:43:48 +0000
On 17/02/2008, Vitezslav Kotrla <vitko post cz> wrote:
> Salvatore Benedetto píše v So 16. 02. 2008 v 23:44 +0100:
> > I'm very curious though, about how you guys move and copy a file from
> > one directory to another
> > within nautilus.
> I've realized (not without a surprise) I'm doing following most of the
> 1) mouse right-click
> 2) select 'Open in Terminal'
> 3) mv foo.bar destination ;-)
> That is only if I know destination (which I do as I'm rutinely working
> on similar projects). Tab completion in bash is very useful and much
> faster than opening new nautilus window.
I'm sorry, but you must admit that a normal desktop user is not
supposed to use the terminal at all :)
] [Thread Prev