Nautilus file manager in Ubuntu 7.04

      Hello.  First off, I must congratulate you on the creation of the latest version of Nautilus.  It is, by far, the best version as of yet.  The only problem I have is that I don't want to run it in the latest version of Ubuntu(Intrepid Ibex).  I do not like that version of Ubuntu at all.  My favorite version of Ubuntu is 7.04(Feisty Fawn).  See, I would like to keep Ubuntu 7.04 and be able to use the latest version of Nautilus at the same time.  Is that at all possible?  R.S.V.P.  Thank you very much.

Les

Linux User # 460427
Inveniemus viam aut faciemus!