Re: Users feedback

Il giorno gio, 07/08/2008 alle 14.09 +0200, Christian Neumair ha
scritto:
> Dear Bernard,
>
> thanks for your constructive feedback.
>
> Am Donnerstag, den 07.08.2008, 08:02 +0200 schrieb Bernard Lidicky:
> > I have two comments about Nautilus. I use Gnome 2.22.3 from Ubuntu
> > 2008.04.
> >
> > 1) Umounting devices: (feature)
>
> The eject icon will be available in Nautilus 2.24. Unfortunately it will
> not change its appearance when you hover over it with a mouse, though,
> because that does not seem to be possible with the current GtkTreeView.

Christian, can't we change the icon or can't we apply a light effect
(such as for icons in icon view)?

I don't know implementation details about this feature in Nautilus, but
if the issue is the latter, maybe we could ship a custom
"x-nautilus-eject-hoover" named icon and use it on mouse hover...