Re: New Feature

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 22:42:03 +0400, Eckhard Großmann <Eckhard Grossmann uni-koblenz de> wrote:

Not just Nautilus, nearly every file manager is missing a good copy
handling funktion.

Maybe there should be a resume funktion in nautilus and even more. There
is a tool for Windows called "Copyhandler", it manages all copy and

I do not think we will integrate this tool since we do not want to confine to any platform.
I.e. the tool is not available for Linux, Mac, FreeBSD and Windows.

Regards

--
Christian Kirbach
Christian Kirbach googlemail com