Re: [SPAM:1.4] Free desktop default directories

I think a easy way to set this directory information would be in the
preferences for a folder. Something like:

User right-klick on a folder and selects preferences
In the first tab (basic? I have swedish translation "Grundläggande") the
user have a option-menu with label "Use as special folder for: " (or
something more intuitive) with all the different kinds of folders
listed. "nothing special about this folder" could be one option and
default for ordinary folders.
Then when the user selects "Music" in the option menu the xdg-magic is
updated.

There should maybe be some control-center capplet for this also, but
this solution would be easy to use and what I as a poweruser expects.

//Snaggen