[SPAM:1.4] Free desktop default directories

I would like to add somewhere an option to choose the free-desktop default directory locations (Desktop/Videos/Downloads...). The values of these are kept in ~/.config/user-dirs.dirs . I'm not sure where precisely would be a reasonable place to put these options.

One method would be to have a preferences page allowing a user to set any of the directories (currently:DESKTOP, DOWNLOAD, TEMPLATES, PUBLICSHARE, DOCUMENTS, MUSIC, PICTURES and VIDEOS).

Another way would be to have a menu option of "make this my music directory".

Yet another would be to put it somewhere else completely.