Re: A new feature in file-manager

Hi,

On Tue, 2007-09-04 at 20:16 -0400, avadh patel wrote:
> I have hacked nautilus to support auto-scaling of files/folders
> based upon the access/modifications. Please see the following links
> for the screenshots:
> With auto-scaling
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/12703906 N06/1324544035/in/photostream/

you know what ? To me the size looks more like an indicator of the
number of files therein than an indicator of last access date.
Maybe you should instead use a "recent" emblem, gradually fading out as
the file/dir gets older.

That said, keeping different sizes to indicate how many files there are
inside looks great :)

	Xav