reply oops!

guenther wrote:
Please keep list posts on list, either by replying to list or all.

hmmm ... yes. I see the problem - this list doesn't set the Reply-to:
(in the header). So, of course it goes to From:.

I'm on several other maillists (various topics), and don't have this
problem.

Furthermore, it seems like I'm not getting all the mails; if it weren't for CC'ing, I would not have gotten a few. I checked the config webpage - all seems ok.