"Open as Administrator" error opening files.

Please forgive me if I am mistaken but I believe this is nautilus
related.  I have nautilus-2.18.1 installed and I believe it was the
application that installed the "Open as Administrator" script?  If
not, please ignore.  Otherwise  my "Open as Administrator" Nautilus
script tries to open files in home folder first.  Directories work
just fine but trying to open /etc/fstab with "Open as Administrator"
will, well, it will list in the program tittle:
/home/user/file:///etc/fstab.  I looked in the
~/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts but I figure it is built in.