Re: Actions to take when copying/moving duplicate files

> On Sat, 2007-01-13 at 08:58 +0000, hirumono email it wrote:
> > Hello,
> > yesterday I tried to copy a large directory - with nested sub-dirs -
over
> > another one, which contained files with the same names or even real
> > duplicates.
>
> One reason i still use mc, over nautilus in few cases . mc allows for
update, and replace.

> The other : split view

Oh yes, a way to set a split view would be fantastic! It might look too
"old-fashioned" for newbie users, but it allows for such a clear vision of
source and destination locations that the Explorer-view will never grant!

 Sponsor:
 70 Euro per un Toner?
Sbagliato! 20 Euro per una Ricarica su Colortoner.it
.... e gli altri 50??  Te li mangi alla Nostra Salute!

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6007&d=20070124