question about gconf

Hi,

I hope this is the good list to post this.

Recently I tried one of the g-scripts (
http://g-scripts.sourceforge.net/nautilus-scripts/Multimedia/Image/Rotate-Mirror_pictures)

and it works as expected in a fedora 6 system. Now I want to offer
this to all the users of the system and I am not sure how to do it. I
can obviously instruct them to use the nautilus-action application,
but that will finally give me more work than anything else. Is there a
way to script this with gconftool-2?

I have found the entry in my user's configuration editor:
user fedora6:~$ gconftool-2 --recursive-list /apps/nautilus-actions
nact_edit_dialog_size_width = 460
nact_edit_dialog_size_height = 430
nact_im_ex_dialog_size_width = 503
nact_import_last_browsed_dir = /tmp
nact_icon_last_browsed_dir = /usr/share/pixmaps
nact_im_ex_dialog_size_height = 502
nact_main_dialog_position_x = 747
nact_path_last_browsed_dir = /usr/local/bin
nact_main_dialog_size_height = 350
nact_main_dialog_position_y = 454
nact_edit_dialog_position_x = 410
nact_im_ex_dialog_position_x = 399
nact_schemes_list = [file|Local Files,sftp|SSH Files,smb|Windows Files,ftp|FTP
Files,dav|Webdav Files]
nact_edit_dialog_position_y = 297
nact_im_ex_dialog_position_y = 237
nact_export_last_browsed_dir = /tmp
nact_main_dialog_size_width = 300
/apps/nautilus-actions/configurations:
/apps/nautilus-actions/configurations/25a1e9ba-59c3-4526-938a-1c0a5b3f37c9:
 path = /usr/local/bin/Rotate-Mirror_pictures
 basenames = [*]
 mimetypes = [image/*]
 accept-multiple-files = true
 parameters = %m
 isfile = true
 tooltip =
 icon =
 label = rotate-picture
 isdir = false
 version = 1.1
 matchcase = true
 schemes = [file]

can I use gconftool-2 as root to set this nautilus-action script as a
mandatory key and how to do it? I am reading the administrator
handbook for gnome and not really understanding how I can achieve
this, unfortunately.

--
Groeten,
J.Asenjo