do not show file size in toolbar for specific items

I would like to raise your attention to Bug 390055 – do not show file size in toolbar for computer:///

Currently when icons in the Computer view are selected, the toolbar attempts to show the size. This will result in "(0 byte)" being displayed in the toolbar. This does not make any sense
for e.g. empty removable media devices and the Network icon.

The attached patch is the one from Bug 390055. It inhibits the 0 byte size being displayed for icons like the ones in the Computer view. I have been using the patch since last December withou any noticable user impact. I do not have the skills nor the time to review it.

Thank you for your attention

--
Christian Kirbach
Christian Kirbach siemens com