Re: Thumbnail previews

I am currently working on Xournal, a tablet notetaking program. I'm currently trying to create thumbnail previews for Xournal documents within Konqueror and Nautilus. Can anybody give me some pointers on how to do this within Nautilus?

Samuel,

I'm not sure what exactly you are asking, but you can define thumbnailing scripts in gconf for given mime types.

For instance, the ogg thumbnailing script on my system is in the key:

/desktop/gnome/thumbnailers/application ogg/command
=
/usr/bin/totem-video-thumbnailer -s %s %u %o

So, define something similar for your program/mimetype.

- Mike