Re: [PATCH] proxy nautilus_file_is_in_trash to NautilusDirectory
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>
- Cc: nautilus-list <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] proxy nautilus_file_is_in_trash to NautilusDirectory
- Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 11:26:10 +0200
On Sun, 2006-09-24 at 14:02 +0200, Christian Neumair wrote:
> Caveat: For trash directories (like ~/.Trash), is_in_trash will be FALSE
> after the patch is applied, before it was TRUE.
Why did this change? It breaks a number of uses of is_in_trash() in
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's a scarfaced moralistic astronaut on his last day in the job. She's a
ditzy mutant doctor with a flame-thrower. They fight crime!
] [Thread Prev