fm_list_model_get_value()

Hello list,

I created a profile [1] of resizing GtkTreeView's columns (for about
10 seconds) in nautilus' list view (see [2] for further details). Federico
had a look at the profile and found out [3] that

"In Nautilus, fm_list_model_get_value() spends a good amount of time
(11.5%) re-fetching icons for the files.  It should do this only once when
it first finds the files, and then just re-use the icons until the icon
theme changes (or the file changes, of course)."

He asked me to report the profile to this list, so here you are.

Regards
Adalbert

[1] http://jagga.rinux.net/profiles/table_nautilus.profile.gz
[2] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/performance-list/2006-October/msg00014.html