Cleanup icons installed by Nautilus

There are several icons in icons/ directory. It could be interesting
remove legacy icons and updated needed icons to match Tango (now GNOME
too) style.

## Legacy icons ##
The following icons are no longer needed and could be removed from cvs.

      * nautilus-desktop.png
      * nautilus-file-management-properties.png
      * nautilus-mini-logo.png
      * Search.png
      * side_bar_image.png

Alex, OK to remove from cvs?

## Icons to refresh ##

      * nautilus-launch-icon.png - this icon is only used in About
        window. The style is very very old. BTW IMHO the icon name
        should be "nautilus-logo" and should be installed as named icon.
        A new logo is yet available by Ulisse Perusin, see
        http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Fridays This new icon is
        available at multiple sizes and follows Tango guidelines.
      * backgrounds; color; emblems - those icons come from old Eazel
        Age, a refresh is needed (or we should redesign the Backgrounds
        and Emblems dialog). Ulisse might work on them.
      * note-indicator - as above, Tango style and install as named
        icon. Some note-shaping icon should be available in
        gnome-applets and/or Tomboy. We could reuse it.
      * knob.png - this icon is yet using Tango colors. The only
        non-tango stuff is the pure black border. Trivial to change.

## Other icons ##

      * audio.svg - is this feature relally useful today? If I'm right
        it still uses mpg123 (if availabla), while the GNOME multimedia
        framework is GStreamer.
      * text-selection-frame.png - should be used to create the rounded
        corners for icon captions when selected. Can't we use cairo to
        do it?
      * thumbnail_frame.png - used to create a frame around thumbnails
        for some images. The border here is pure black. Should we sticth
        to a more Tango-ish dark gray?
      * chit_frame.png - maybe used in Borders, no ideas about it

## Reference bug ##

The bug http://bugs.gnome.org/374722 is now open, the text is the the
same of this email

[1] http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Fridays