Invalid unicode bug as WONTFIX

Hello,
yesterday I posted the #326047 bug related to " (invalid unicode)"
string at the end of files with bad characters, and it was duplicated of
a bug from 2004, #103802.

That bug is marked as wontfix for the following reason:

"""
Comment #16 from Dave Camp  (points: 17)
We don't think that the strange ui effects (changing the displayed name suddenly
when the file is renamed) is worth the small amount of effort to replace the
(invalid unicode) bit.
"""

I think that there are several reasons to patch this behaviour:

- (invalid unicode) _is not_ part of the real name of the file,
the user might think that this is the real name of his file so we're
giving wrong information.

-(invalid unicode) is an advice, if a user don't know what it means, it could realize what means
when the user see that "strange ui effect"

-if a user realized what (invalid unicode) means, he could think that he don't need to remove it
(which is wrong) since the selection after pressing F2 (or clicking on the rename entry) is
only before the extension, and therefore, the (invalid unicode) string.

- The user's that don't know what the (invalid unicode) advice really means, could think
that this is the real name of the file while editing the name.

-The amount of effort is not small if you have more than one file (for example, song name's with
the same artist or title with bad characters in its names), I had this problem hundred of times,
and it is really annoying.

There are another approachs, like keep the (invalid unicode) on the edit string, but don't let the
user edit that part.

Greetings,
Alberto Ruiz