Re: launch nautilus

On Sam, 2006-01-07 at 16:17 +0000, Nelson Benítez wrote:
> Hi,
> I've just compiled nautilus-2.13.3 , but when launching src/nautilus it
> opens my system-wide nautilus (2.12.2) instead of the compiled one, I
> badly remember a message about an env variable to control this
> situation, does anybody know how to do it ?

You first have to terminate the system-wide nautilus as normally only
one nautilus instance can be running at the same time. To terminate
nautilus you can remove it from the Current Session in

Then you should use NAUTILUS_DEBUG=1 or at least unset SESSION_MANAGER
to stop the development version from being restarted on exit.

Jürg Billeter <j bitron ch>