Re: [patch] take advantage of nautilus_get_home_directory_uri()
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [patch] take advantage of nautilus_get_home_directory_uri()
- Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 10:28:44 +0100
On Thu, 2006-12-07 at 18:17 +0100, Paolo Borelli wrote:
> here is a small cleanup I stumbled across by chance: nautilus has a
> small util that does get the home directory uri, however most of the
> places that need to get the home uri do not use it. This patch addresses
> that and also removes the nautilus_navigation_window_go_home method
> since it's parent (NautilusWindow) has the exact same method with the
> same code.
Looks good. Please commit.
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's a scrappy neurotic stage actor gone bad. She's a ditzy antique-collecting
mechanic with only herself to blame. They fight crime!
] [Thread Prev